How do I reach Roosevelt (Customer Service)?
- If you have any questions or concerns related to a product or order, please reach out to us directly at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours. If you reach out to us you can expect a response from us within 1 business day or sooner depending on the volume of orders we have.
What do I do if I receive a defective product?
- On rare occasions, our manufacturing partners can sometimes experience a printing defect. If your order came defective please contact us via email@example.com and include both a photo of the defect as well as a description. Our manufacturing partners require both in order to resolve any issues without a photo of the faulty product.
Do you provide refunds?
- Our products are custom and made to order and unfortunately, this restricts our refund capabilities. If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, and it is not a defective product (see above), please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I check on my order?
- Use the tracking number provided to you at the time of purchase. If you cannot find your tracking number, email customer service at email@example.com.
Production & Shipping FAQ
What does print-on-demand mean?
The design is printed onto the materials once the order is placed.
Does Roosevelt Dog. Co. Ship Internationally?
- We currently only ship domestically within the United States.
Do Items ship together?
- As we use multiple manufacturers and printing partners, your products may or may not ship together. We work hard to try and limit shipments, but are limited by the specifics of both our partners and the products included in a particular order.
How soon after ordering will I be able to rock this new gear?
At checkout, you will notice estimated delivery timelines for each shipping carrier. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the carriers will deliver by their estimated date of arrival.
Printing and production typically take 3-5 business days, but some products can take a little longer.
Can I change the shipping address on an order?
- If your order has not shipped, we are able to update the address on the order. Reach out immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an adjustment.
What shipping carriers do you use?
- We currently use USPS, DHL and FedEx.
I completed my purchase but have not received a tracking number?
- Since we use a print-on-demand system to meet our sustainable fashion goals, each order takes time to print before the printing label is made. You will receive a tracking number only when your products have completed the printing process and are ready to ship.
Tracking Status says delivered, but I haven’t received anything?
- While rare, sometimes our customers get delivery notifications despite not receiving their package. We find these are typically caused by the following reasons:
- The courier scans a package for delivery ahead of the actual drop-off, and this is usually resolved within 24 hours
- Our customer typed in an incorrect address. Please confirm that the shipping address used at checkout is 100% accurate. If you discover you used an incorrect address, reach out to email@example.com and we can help to try and resolve the issue.
- If the 24-hour period has passed and you have
What happens to my package when it is returned to the sender?
- Once we receive a returned package we will contact you right away to verify the shipping address. Re-shipping fees may apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. IF we do not get a response after 30 days, the package is discarded.
- If your tracking info shows that your order has been returned to the sender often it is due to an incorrect address or the delivery driver has attempted multiple times to deliver the package with no success and could not find a safe place to leave the package.
- When your package has been returned to the sender, we can easily ship it back out to you but it is a good idea to double-check your shipping address including your zip code before we send it back out.
- We cannot send out a new package until the original package is returned. If you would like to immediately have a new package sent out please contact us as we do have options.
COVID-19 Impacting Shipments
- Delays in mail and package deliveries are common because of flight cancellations, staff reductions, government measures and other disruptions in workplaces and daily lives.
- Priority Mail's two and three day service commitments now will be extended to three and four days respectively. Customers will continue to receive end-to-end visibility and improved product tracking. First-Class Package Service (FCPS) two and three day service commitments will also be extended to three and four days respectively.
- The production timeline has been extended to 6-10+ business days on most products, and Express Production is 2-3 business days.